User Reviews for Bensal HP

Learn more about Bensal HP.

Dermatological Disorders 3 reviews 318 medications

Summary of Bensal HP reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Bensal HP

For Dermatological Disorders "I was given this medicine to "sample". I had a brown recluse spider bite on my knee that had already began necrotizing the tissue. It looked like a black, blown out gun shot wound, the size of the palm of my hand. My Dr. was recommending surgery to remove the necrosis and ultimately the need for a skin graft. Bensal HP avoided all of that. The necrosis dried up and fell away, the skin has closed in and regenerated itself. An amazing ointment that saved my leg! I'm a believer in Bensal HP! My General Surgeon was amazed! 3 week healing time! Amazing!"

67583322222 (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2012

For Dermatological Disorders "Started using the product several years ago. Have re-ordered several times. Have been to two other doctors in past 5 years who were not familar with Bensal, however they wrote a prescription when I told them of my experience."

Burse February 7, 2012

For Dermatological Disorders "I've used this product on several occasions-on all kinds of lower extremity ulcers. It works wonderfully! I have really been impressed with this product and how quickly it works."

mobaileypa May 21, 2011

More about Bensal HP (benzoic acid / salicylic acid topical)