User Reviews for Dendracin

Learn more about Dendracin.

Muscle Pain 4 reviews 346 medications

9.8
Summary of Dendracin reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Dendracin

For Muscle Pain "This has helped my muscles better than any other lotion I have tried."

crystalsun18 (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2015

For Muscle Pain "Dendracin works better than any cream or patch I have ever used!"

Anonymous October 16, 2009

For Muscle Pain "I have suffered for years with back and leg pain due to degenerative disc disease after heavy construction work. Surgery was not effective. I was tired of taking narcotic medications for pain. The pills were not working and I felt sick all of the time. My doctor gave me Dendracin topical lotion. He said it was only available through doctors offices. Since I started using Dendracin my back pain is reduced by over 50%. I can walk further and sit longer. I don't have to use the narcotics anymore. My life is simply better with Dendracin. Thanks, whoever invented Dendracin."

James Baker September 3, 2009

For Muscle Pain "Dendracin really works!"

Anonymous July 22, 2009

More about Dendracin (benzocaine / menthol / methyl salicylate topical)

Other formulations