User Reviews for Dendracin

Muscle Pain
9.8

Summary of Dendracin reviews 9.8 4 reviews

Reviews for Dendracin

For Muscle Pain "This has helped my muscles better than any other lotion I have tried."

crystalsun18 (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "Dendracin works better than any cream or patch I have ever used!"

Anonymous October 16, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "I have suffered for years with back and leg pain due to degenerative disc disease after heavy construction work. Surgery was not effective. I was tired of taking narcotic medications for pain. The pills were not working and I felt sick all of the time. My doctor gave me Dendracin topical lotion. He said it was only available through doctors offices. Since I started using Dendracin my back pain is reduced by over 50%. I can walk further and sit longer. I don't have to use the narcotics anymore. My life is simply better with Dendracin. Thanks, whoever invented Dendracin."

James Baker September 3, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "Dendracin really works!"

Anonymous July 22, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Dendracin (benzocaine / menthol / methyl salicylate topical)

Other Formulations