User Reviews for Bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b
Also known as: AK-Spore Ointment, Neo-Polycin, Neocidin, Neocin, Neosporin Ophthalmic Ointment, Ocu-Spore-B, Ocutricin, Triple Antibiotic Ophthalmic Ointment
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b
For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Great medicine"
Edgewaterguy (taken for less than 1 month) January 19, 2017
0 users found this comment helpful.
For Not Listed / Other: "I used this to treat acne. At first I was sceptical but it worked a dream at curing my acne. I tried getting it from the doctor but apprently it isnt used for skin conditions but I would totally recommend it for acne it helped me so much."
Anonymous September 2, 2008
3 users found this comment helpful.
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-infectives
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B ophthalmic
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Ophthalmic)
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Neo-Polycin
- Neomycin, Polymyxin B, Bacitracin Ophthalmic Ointment (FDA)
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Ophthalmic) (Wolters Kluwer)