User Reviews for Bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b
Also known as: AK-Spore Ointment, Neo-Polycin, Neocidin, Neocin, Neosporin Ophthalmic Ointment, Ocu-Spore-B, Ocutricin, Triple Antibiotic Ophthalmic Ointment
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b.
Reviews for Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b
For : "I used this to treat acne. At first I was sceptical but it worked a dream at curing my acne. I tried getting it from the doctor but apprently it isnt used for skin conditions but I would totally recommend it for acne it helped me so much."
Anonymous September 2, 2008
|3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin eye ointment
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B ophthalmic
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)
- Neomycin, Polymyxin B, Bacitracin Ophthalmic Ointment (FDA)
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Ophthalmic) (Wolters Kluwer)