User Reviews for Avatrombopag

Also known as: Doptelet

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 5.5

Science teacher · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 2, 2021

Doptelet (avatrombopag) for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: “Tried steroids, rituximab, IVIG, nothing works as well as Doptelet. I take it 2x each week and my platelets are around 50k. No side effects except when I first started taking it and had mild headaches. For me, it's a godsend.”

Windancer May 13, 2020

Doptelet (avatrombopag) for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: “After Promacta started losing its effect on platelets we started with Doptelet and the results after two cycles showed no improvement over Promacta at the time we decided to change medications. My Doctor and I are now considering other medications.”