User Reviews for Auranofin

Also known as: Ridaura

Auranofin has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Rheumatoid Arthritis
10.0
Summary of Auranofin reviews 10.0 2 reviews

312Capri October 14, 2008

Ridaura (auranofin) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I've had RA since my early 40's and NSAID's just stopped working. After several years of progressively stronger NSAID's, my Rheumatalogist started my regime on Ridaura. In my case is was like a miracle drug. It arrested the disease progression and after six months I felt so much better. I am now a 73 old male and still taking 3mg twice a day. It has made my life not only bearable but comfortable.”

Anonymous March 4, 2011

Ridaura (auranofin) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I have been taking 9mg of Ridaura daily ever since Solganol had become unavailable. I had a complete remission of my rheumatoid arthritis with Solganol and continue to do so with Ridaura. I will not discontinue using Ridaura unless it causes any side effects that are harmful to my health. My understanding is if one has a remission on gold do not stop treatment because one will lose that remission even if gold treatment is resumed. I am 64 years old, I started on Soganol in my very early 30s.”