User Reviews for Atovaquone

Also known as: Mepron

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Atovaquone.

Malaria

1 review 41 medications
Babesiosis

Summary of Atovaquone reviews 5.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Atovaquone

Mepron (atovaquone) for Babesiosis: "While on Mepron, I noticed a gradual intensification of depression and psychological manifestations. At first I was not concerned and just attributed it to temporary hormonal fluctuations or whatever. As the fourth month approached, it had became much more intense and consistent. I was not making any progress in any other area and I could no longer deny the effect the Mepron was having on me. Did not help me at all!"

Anonymous January 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Malaria: "This medicine really works. The only problem I occur was having a rash from eating Chinese food."

Pink0312 August 25, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Mepron (atovaquone) for Babesiosis: "its taking a while to work but i have had some improvments. i have been taking it for about 2 months now but my doctor says it will take about 6 months to work so will see. I tested postitve for 2 different types of babesia plus lyme so it may take me longer to get better then others with just babesia."

bigsherm March 12, 2008