User Reviews for Tenormin

Tenormin Rating Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 177 medications used in the treatment of Anxiety.

Reviews for Tenormin to treat Anxiety

"I take these specifically for anxiety and it works like a dream for me. I wanted to go on something that was not addictive and I didn’t want anything that made me feel like a zombie. I wish more doctors would use medications like this as a first line treatment as it doesn’t take 4-6 weeks to get to a therapeutic level like antidepressants and there is not a risk of dependence like there is with benzodiazepines."

Momma dog18 February 14, 2018

"I was prescribed this medicine for irregular heartbeat, but also noticed that it greatly affects my anxiety too. I would highly recommend it."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 30, 2012

"This pill slows my heart down and relaxes me. I actually feel calm. I also take 0.5 Xanax with this and Wellbutrin 200mg. I have agoraphobia and these pills together help me function NORMALLY. YES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT **NORMALLY**. I never thought normal would ever be in my vocab."

lizzzz March 7, 2012

"This was prescribed for hypertension, and so far as I can tell I have had no problems with it. I cannot say whether it helps with anxiety, although my doctor said to take one when I felt as though my heart was racing. It seemed to help, but I do not know whether it was because of the Tenormin or the placebo effect."

jaxony June 21, 2009