User Reviews for Aspirin to treat Back Pain

Also known as: Aspir 81, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Ecotrin, Bayer Aspirin, Arthritis Pain, Easprin, Bufferin, Ascriptin, Aspirin Low Strength, Aspir-Low, Bayer Children's Aspirin, Fasprin, Halfprin, Buffered Aspirin, Vazalore, Ecotrin Adult Low Strength, Bufferin Low Dose, Aspergum, Empirin, Aspiritab, Bayer Aspirin Extra Strength Plus, Norwich Aspirin, St. Joseph 81 mg Aspirin Enteric Safety-Coated, Bayer Aspirin Regimen, Ascriptin Maximum Strength, Arthritis Foundation Pain Reliever, Bayer Aspirin with Heart Advantage, Aspi-Cor, Aspirtab, Medi-Seltzer, St. Joseph 81 mg Chewable Aspirin, Buffex, Durlaza, Ecotrin Maximum Strength, Entercote, Extra Strength Bayer, Genacote, Gennin-FC, Genprin, Tri-Buffered Aspirin, Entaprin, Bufferin Arthritis Strength, Bufferin Extra Strength, Ascriptin Enteric, Acuprin 81 Ecpirin Bayer Women's Aspirin With Calcium Miniprin Aspirin Lite Coat Migralex Heartline Bayer Advanced Aspirin Buffasal …show all brand names

Aspirin has an average rating of 8.4 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Back Pain. 88% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 13% reported a negative effect.

Aspirin Rating Summary

8.4/10 average rating

Compare all 165 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Anonymous November 14, 2011

Bayer Aspirin (aspirin): “It works. I always take Bayer when I have a headache, and it always works. I took store brand aspirin for four days battling a headache, and it just DID NOT work at ALL. Popped two expired Bayer today and they still worked like magic on both my back pain from menstruation and the headache I haven't been able to get over. I feel so much better that I literally went online to write a review about it. If that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will. Try it, it works.”

Renlynn June 29, 2009

“Have tried Motrin, Aleve, Tylenol for back pain and nothing works as well. Take it with food and take a brand that is coated and even the few side effects are lessened. It's still the safest and most effective in my personal view.”

cccv2 October 27, 2013

“Asprin is much better,than Advil,Aleve for back pain and pain in joints. It's cheap and effective. The biggest disadvantage for aspirin is gastrointestinal disturbances.”

grandmother4 ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months May 26, 2012

Bayer Advanced Aspirin (aspirin): “Used Bayer Advanced for back pain before bed, slept through the night, which I haven't done for months. I take it every night before bed and can actually sleep.”

olddrugs July 24, 2009

Bayer Aspirin (aspirin): “May not always numb it, but makes it bearable.”

olddrugs July 24, 2009