User Reviews for B C Powder

6.6

Muscle Pain

Summary of B C Powder reviews 7.0 20 reviews

Reviews for B C Powder

For Muscle Pain "DO NOT LIKE THE NEW PACKAGING, it takes 3/4 attempts to get all the powder out. And it seems like it’s NOT the same amount. PLEASE go back to the old. I HATE THE NEW PACKAGING."

Weezy November 8, 2018

For Headache "Hate the new package. The old way was working for years. Thinking about changing brands if I have to continue using the new package. Please change back"

Anonymous November 3, 2018

For Headache "The new package is horrible, less in it, if you can't get any in your mouth! Bring back the old original! Please!"

Jusstressed (taken for 10 years or more) November 1, 2018

For Headache "BC powders are great but I absolutely do not like the new packaging you can’t get it all out of the package - go back to the old"

Br October 31, 2018

For Headache "Medicine works but hate new packaging. The stick packs are AWFUL! Once you open it, it takes 3-4 times to get it all in your mouth...the powder gets stuck at the bottom of the pack and you have to jiggle the pack and bump the bottom to get it all out....go back to the old packaging."

Lucy October 23, 2018

For Muscle Pain "I hate, hate, hate the new packages. You can't get them open or get the medicine out. The old packages were so easy, just unfold pour in and in 30 seconds you are done. Now it's a major project and chances are that 1/4 of the product is on your shirt or the floor. STUPID idea...might try Goodys."

Mgs October 23, 2018

For Headache "I have been taking BC powders for 25 years and have tried your new package. I hate it!! It is difficult to dispense the powder out f the package always leaving some in the package. I will not take another BC. Please return to the old package."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) October 17, 2018

For Headache "I really like the product. I have been using it regularly (probably far too regularly) for over 20 years. The new packaging is not cool. I wish they would go back to the old style packaging."

Rod P (taken for 10 years or more) October 15, 2018

For Headache "I also have been using BC powder for about 50 years and I hate your the new tiny packs. I don't think there is the same amount of powder in them. Please go back using to old was to package your BC."

Kay October 15, 2018

For Pain "I have to agree with all of the complaints on here about the new packaging!!! Please go back to the old packaging!!!"

Jo (taken for 10 years or more) October 14, 2018

"I have been using your powder occasionally for most of my teenage and adult years. I am now 83. My son brought me a package of 50 and I just tried to open and take one. OMG!!! Most of the powder ended up down my dress neck! I need to take this in order to get my shower and shampoo, and I've tried twice today to get into this little bitty package and it sucks!!! I will not buy another BC if you continue to package the things in this stupid manner. Childproof AND grandmaproof. What a stupid move you've made!!!"

Jo (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 3, 2018

For Headache "I've been using BC powder for years. Definitely my go to for headaches. Not understanding the reasoning by changing the packaging. Hate the new pouches, difficult to get all the powder out. It wasn't broke, so why fix it. Please go back!!!"

John Doe (taken for 10 years or more) September 30, 2018

For Headache "Whoever had the bright idea to switch from the folds is a annoying person that needs to be fired!"

Don’t ask (taken for less than 1 month) September 29, 2018

For Pain "I’ve been using BC powders for the past 15 years. Never even considered anything else until now. New packaging is ridiculous. I don’t know if they changed the formula or not because I can’t get all of the medicine out of the package. I do know that I will not waste my money on the “new and improved” BC. Whatever company decides to fill BCs shoes is going to make a fortune. I’ve read dozens and dozens of unsatisfied customer reviews."

Teacher September 29, 2018

For Headache "Please go back to clear individual packets! Long time user of BC powders and new packets will not fully release the powder! Extremely frustrating. Help! I can’t find old packages BC powders in any stores. Neurologist prescribed BCs to me 25 years ago, and these new packets with BC info written on them are no good. Please BC manufacturer try something else if you can’t go back to clear folded slips for BCs. Thank you. I rely on BCs, so please do address this."

KayB (taken for 10 years or more) September 26, 2018

For Pain "If you didn't have a headache, you will after trying to retrieve the powder out of the new packet design. Terribly frustrating! "If it isn't broken, don't fix it!""

Mitch (taken for 10 years or more) September 23, 2018

For Headache "I liked the old package and powder. The new one is a waste! I cant get powder out and it costs more. I will have to find something else. I have bee taking these well over 20 years. Why the change????????????????"

jusstressed (taken for 10 years or more) September 10, 2018

For Pain "I have been using this product for many years. I was pleased to see that they finally came in new packaging because much would spill out in the old package. But the new package makes it difficult to get out the powder. I think its because the package is so thin that it gets stuck and you have to lick it to get it out. It was a good idea but its just not working out."

Angel (taken for 10 years or more) August 28, 2018

For Pain "If you don't tolerate aspirin products well, BC will probably not be the "go-to" treatment for you. However, if aspirin has worked for you, then BC powder is definitely worth trying. Its greatest advantage is its powder form and thus the speed with which it achieves its effect. Where tablets take 10 to 15 minutes to show effect, BC begins to ease symptoms in less than 90 seconds. AND, the effectiveness of BC is comparable to the strongest "over-the-counter" medications. After years of fighting pain with NSAIDs and Acetaminophen products, I have come home to the tried-and-true aspirin in the powder-packette called BC Powder. For ailments as mild as a slight headache or as severe as chronic Sciatica, BC Powders is the one that works for ME!"

Caretaker1964 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 6, 2017

For Pain "BC Powder works wonderful for me. Stops all my joint pain and severe back pain, which allows me to do normal things that I am unable to do, at times."

Anonymous October 17, 2010

For Headache "TAKE WITH FOOD OR FLUIDS (8 oz OR MORE) TO PREVENT STOMACH DISCOMFORT"

bbssaylor June 21, 2010

Micromedex® Care Notes

Symptom checker

More about B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide)

Other brands: BC Fast Pain Relief, Stanback Fast Pain Relief