User Reviews for B C Powder

Pain

Headache

Summary of B C Powder reviews 6.0 112 reviews

Reviews for B C Powder

For Muscle Pain "What the heck? New formula is no where near as effective as the old. New packaging sucks but would be ok if product still worked. Tell your MBAs to go back to work. I’m looking for a new pain reliever after 35 years."

db (taken for 10 years or more) February 10, 2019

For Headache "LOVE BC powder, HATE the new packaging. Perhaps it's just a rouse to cover the fact that there's less product, but I'd take two BC powders from the old packaging rather than having to deal with the new packs. It'd take less time and I'd get all the product. I used to be able to inconspicuously take one and be done with it, but now it's a production, and I have to stop what I'm doing to put on a show. My husband swears by Excedrin, and for the first time in 25 years, I'm thinking of switching."

G (taken for 10 years or more) February 10, 2019

For Headache "I have used BC for 40+ years it is the only thing that I have used for head aches and my dad before me so I rate the pain relief at a 10 but this new packaging is the pits I say 0 points need to go back to the old package much easier Thanks"

JR (taken for 10 years or more) February 9, 2019

For Pain "What the heck is going on. There are no BC Powders in the original packaging anywhere. Well- I have found a couple small packages at gas stations. The formula is different... the packaging is the worst!!!! The powder doesn't come out properly and it tastes very acidic. And- here's the biggest kicker- it doesn't work as well. So- why???? We live in the South. I know people who have been taking these for over 30 years- myself included. Why would a company risk losing what they are going to lose..... Shame!!!!"

Vern February 9, 2019

For Headache "Please go back to original packaging , and original dose. It's a nightmare. Trying to get the powder out , it just to much of a hassle and sticks in both corners of the pouch . I will be looking for another pain reliever after 25 years of being a loyal customer ."

Vicki (taken for 10 years or more) February 8, 2019

For Headache " Ok, I will not purchase your product any longer! 40+ years I'm done ! Not another dime from me. And I bought A lot!!! Bye!!!! This IS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, NOT GENERALIZATION!!! YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!! I will call the company in person to let them know! "

Headache February 3, 2019

For Headache "I have taken BC Power for 25 yrs, and my Father before me. Go back to original packaging, this was NOT a good idea!! You lost a customer here!! Go back and I'll come back. Absolutely hate new packaging!!"

Unhappy (taken for 10 years or more) February 2, 2019

For Headache "BC powders are the best for headaches. But with new packs it is not with the effort to get the powder out it is less stressful to take a aspirin and chew it up to get rid of headache. The damn pack gives me a headache trying to get it out without spilling it everywhere. It’s a shame now I have to go to another product."

Pops (taken for 10 years or more) February 1, 2019

For Headache "I am a long time user of BC Powders. They work great for my headaches. However, the new packaging stinks. Very difficult to use with out wasting some of the product. Please go back to the old packaging. And by the way, there doesn't appear to be 1000 mg in the new stick packs."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) January 31, 2019

For Headache "The people that designed the new package must never used the product to see if the packaging worked. Did the test it?. To use I have to shake down powder so I can tear along the long side and short end in order to pour it in my mouth without spilling all over my face and clothing. Poor decision!"

Mamaw (taken for 10 years or more) January 30, 2019

For Headache "I rate the effectiveness of the bc powder a 10. However I rate the new packaging a 0. I hate it."

Allison January 29, 2019

For Headache "Agree with all comments regarding new packaging and formula. Mother has used it her entire life and I use it. New product is a fail. Not convenient. I found a few old packets in my travel bag, which were in perfect condition. Taste is different, amount in packet is different. I do not believe you tested this new packaging on your customers. Rethink your marketing quickly."

Life time user January 27, 2019

For Headache "Hate the new packaging . Please go back. Or I'm buying aspirin."

Jack January 21, 2019

For Headache "0 Stars for new packaging / 10 stars for effectiveness of medication for headaches. I just had to write to say the new packaging is terrible! It took me three attempts to get one dose into my mouth. Please, please go back to the original packaging. Thank you."

Disappointed January 18, 2019

For Headache "I have used BC Powder for 15 years and I have three things to say about the new packaging. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it."

John (taken for 10 years or more) January 18, 2019

For Headache "My wife and I have used BC powders for ober 40 years. Our grandparents used BC powders. The new packaging sucks. Big Marketing Mistake! We use it for: Fevers - excellent. Headaches - excellent. Arthritis - excellent. Muscle aches - excellent. NOW . . . .it gives us a headache to use it. They may as well have changed it from a powder to a pill. Did they test this new packaging on long-time users? Please change it back or at least, give us a choice. They were already easy to carry, dummies."

Dissappointed-Dan (taken for 10 years or more) January 17, 2019

For Muscle Pain "Have been using BC Powders for over 20 years. Very rarely use any other type of pain reliever. However cannot tell you how disappointed I am with the new packaging. Old packaging worked wonderfully with little effort to dispense. Now I have to stop whatever I'm doing to tear off end of package, tilt head so far back, and still have to take a second hand to thump package to ensure power runs out of package. Easier to throw a couple of pills in my mouth now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Michael"

Mike January 16, 2019

For Headache "Now it's my turn. "Go back to old packaging". Just went to Amazon last week. Got the box with 48 packages. 6 in each pack. Everyone, go to Amazon now! Even though BC and Goodys are made by the same company, "we all know" BC works better. Not surprised there is a forum on this subject. Take care everyone."

Cartero (taken for 10 years or more) January 15, 2019

For Pain "New package very difficult to use! Did the designer ever have to use this? Big mistake."

Bill January 15, 2019

For Pain "I have taken BC Powder for 30 years for aches and pains. I have been a huge promoter of BC Powder over the years but will be looking for a different solution now because of the terrible packaging idea. There is no way you can get the entire dose out of the package. The reason the blue collar working man has made BC Powder a success since 1906 is the convenience, caffeine and quick relief it gives. We can take it while driving a bulldozer or flying an airplane. You screwed up with the new mode of delivery of your product. So disappointed!"

Coach T January 14, 2019

"BC powder, Goodies, and Stanback are all made by the same company and until a year ago they were made in Memphis, TN. A new company bought the brands some years back and only recently changed manufacturers from the original makers to a cheaper one. This packaging change is a direct result of the new manufacturer. Just thought I would let everyone know it was 100% about making it cheaper instead of making it better. I don't know the name of the new manufacturer, but the new owner is Prestige Brand."

xyz123 January 14, 2019

For Headache "I have used BC powders for years with great results - but like everyone else, the new packaging sucks!!!! I can't seem to get it all out and I'm really not sure the dosage is the same? Regardless - please do away with this new packaging cause until you do I am going to find another product."

TBird (taken for 10 years or more) January 11, 2019

For Muscle Pain "I am very glad to see I am not the only one who thinks the new packaging is a terrible idea. Whoever came up with this idea should be fired. "

Moose (taken for 10 years or more) January 10, 2019

For Pain "Please!!! What's up with this ridiculous new packaging. The product won't come out- wasteful. And- it doesn't seem to work the same- maybe because some of the powder is left inside. I have to rip open- then lick the inside.. Many times- it goes all over. Going to buy up what I can of the original packaging!!!! Fail!!!"

Roo January 10, 2019

For Headache "The new packaging is horrible. Like others I have also searched for boxes of the old packaging. Love the product but will be considering another brand. I do hope they will eventually give consumers the option on which they would like to buy."

Disappointed (taken for 10 years or more) January 9, 2019

Symptom checker

More about B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide)

Other brands: BC Fast Pain Relief, Stanback Fast Pain Relief