User Reviews for Antivenom (centruroides scorpion)
Also known as: Anascorp
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Antivenom (centruroides scorpion).
Reviews for Antivenom (centruroides scorpion) to treat Venomous Scorpion Bite
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
More about antivenom (centruroides scorpion)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antitoxins and antivenins
- Antivenom Centruroides scorpion
- Scorpion (centruroides) immune f(ab)2 Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Anascorp
- Centruroides (Scorpion) Immune F(ab′)2 (Equine) (AHFS Monograph)
- Centruroides Immune F(ab’)2 (Equine) (Wolters Kluwer)