User Reviews for Endep to treat Fibromyalgia

Endep has an average rating of 8.1 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Fibromyalgia. 67% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 11% reported a negative effect.

Endep Rating Summary

8.1/10 average rating

Compare all 30 medications used in the treatment of Fibromyalgia.

Anonymous May 9, 2012

“I had unrefreshing sleep, and needed a lot of it. Endep is awesome as can now get a good night sleep, feel refreshed for a few hours after waking, and decreases my body aches. No negative side effects for me luckily.”

Rhondiga · Taken for 10 years or more December 3, 2014

“I have been on Endep for 35 years. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and plenty more. In the last six months I have been getting very odd symptoms such as the ones provided within this article!( sudden weight gain, inability to eat properly, tiredness, rounded face,weakness, sore mouth and tongue, to slight more depression, At the moment I am on a doctor treadmill ...everyone from my endocrinologist to a neurologist, GP and many more have put their hands up saying I don't know!! The medicines work really well for fibromyalgia but after some time they can work against you! Please look at the list of side effects. I have a lot of them. Good luck!”

Nickname :-) · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 13, 2019

“Wonder drug. I was in pain for fibromyalgai for years. Then I took 10 mg of Endep. I was better already next day, without any pain in 2 days. After some time, about 2 years, the pain was slowly coming back. My doctor increased the dosage to 25 mg. Again, it helped immediately. Now, I am away from home and my doctor, pain is getting unbearable. I don’t know what to do. Take two tablets a day? I will be soon home, but it is ruining my holiday. I can’t imagine my life without Endep.”

Lemmingham November 5, 2013

“I have been on Endep for Fibromyalgia for 10 years. At first the affect was awesome, for the first time in many years I slept properly and had hardly any pain. Over the years though, this has changed. I started off on 50mg per day and over the years had to have it increased to the maximum does of 150mg. Recently I have been having heart palpatations and an increased heart rate. My doctor has put it down to the extended time I have been on Endep at such a high rate. So now I am on a drug to lower my heart rate, which works well, but my doctor is getting me to try to cut down on the Endep with a view of going off it altogether and hopefully also going off the drug that I need to lower my heart rate. It's not working I'm in too much pain”

JJ · Taken for less than 1 month January 30, 2021

“Two days after taking Endep 10mg, 50% of my pain was gone. Lasted three days then the pain came back. Up the dose to 20mg and pain reduced again but legs feel twitchy and restless in the day. A weird feeling, usually happens at night. Will keep trying and see if it goes alway. Next step up to 30mg. So far it’s better than being in constant fibromyalgia pain 24/7. It did take 4-5 days to get use to sleep side effect. Within an hour of taking go straight to bed and try and sleep. Able to sleep with only waking once. Does make you tired in the morning but again it’s better than the pain. Worth a try. Good luck”

Anonymous December 17, 2011

“Endep had a very quick effect and eliminated the muscular pain that I have suffered for more than ten years. I do feel drowsy, its seems to have a calming effect on me and I sleep amazingly well.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 19, 2016

“Wonderful for my fibromyalgia. It helps reduce pain and helps me get a solid nights sleep. I take 50mg 2 hours before bedtime. Recommend this highly.”