User Reviews for Aluminum hydroxide / magnesium trisilicate

Indigestion
6.7

Summary of Aluminum hydroxide/magnesium trisilicate reviews 7.4 2 reviews

Reviews for Aluminum hydroxide/magnesium trisilicate

For Indigestion: "Due to silent GERD (that I didn't know I had), I could not take any anti inflammatory medicine. They would give me fairly serious breathing problems. However, when I found out what caused my breathing issues, I began taking 1 - 2 Gavison tablet 5 min after taking an anti inflammatory. I stopped the breathing problem! I can now take anti inflammatories! It works by putting a foam cap on stomach acid so that the acid won't bubble up and irritate my lungs. A great product!"

Robpz May 23, 2017

Gaviscon Regular Strength Tablets (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium trisilicate) for Indigestion: "I'm never having these again! I'm going to stick with the liquid. When I chewed the tablets, they stuck to my teeth all over and some teeth became sensitive. It was hard to brush the pieces off. I didn't like the sensation either, nearly made me wretch."

Indigester (taken for less than 1 month) September 19, 2016

Gaviscon Regular Strength Tablets (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium trisilicate) for GERD: "This is the best antacid for keeping acid reflux under control. The alginic acid forms a barrier to stomach acid. I do have concerns about taking anything with Aluminium."

Anonymous February 22, 2011

Gaviscon Regular Strength Tablets (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium trisilicate) for GERD: "Works for all of five minutes. When you take too much I get stomach pain."

Anonymous October 3, 2009

Gaviscon Regular Strength Tablets (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium trisilicate) for GERD: "Works really well at night to keep stomach acid down"

Anonymous December 1, 2008