User Reviews for Alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor

Alpha-1 Proteinase I...bitor Deficiency
9.6

Summary of Alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor reviews 9.6 5 reviews

Reviews for Alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor

For Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: "I've been receiving Prolastin infusions for a little over 3 yrs and the only negative I've had is feeling tired or drained afterwards.This only occurred less than 6 times and it was also on days when my BP was a little higher than usual."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 1, 2018

Prolastin-C (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: "I have been on this since 2005 and have had little to no bad reactions from it. I guess that I am one of the lucky ones as my wife is an Registered nurse and will give me my transfusions at home. However brother passed at 47 and he was on the same regimen"

GWF (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 3, 2018

Prolastin-C (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: "I was diagnosed with Alpha-1 Antitripsin Deficiency in 2010. I currently receive weekly infusions via surgically implanted port. I infuse at our local cancer center. I have attempted Home Health and was horrified by their lack of knowledge and experience for running an IV and none of the 5 different people assigned to me took the time to access the online training on medication preparation. Side-Effects: Extreme tiredness, Feel drained"

sweetgraphix (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 12, 2013

Zemaira (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: "I feel so much better now and find that compared to other AATD medicines, I feel better after this one is infused."

Anonymous January 15, 2012

Zemaira (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: "As far as a drug that needs to be infused, it is about as easy as it can be to do."

Anonymous November 15, 2008