User Reviews for Lotronex

Learn more about Lotronex.

Reviews for Lotronex to treat Diarrhea

"I have tried everyting for my colitis but this is the only thing that has helped. I have to get a new Medicare insurance now and I can't afford it after the first of the year."

Susie Pooh (taken for less than 1 month) October 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This medicine is a lifesaver. It enables me to travel. It lets me do just about anything. I had a cholecystectomy 5 years ago and still suffer from chronic diarrhea. I was taking cholestyramine before this. The cholestyramine worked, but it is very difficult to take especially when traveling. You have to time your other medicines and be able to mix it in a drink. With Lotronex I just take one pill and I'm good for the day. I still have to take Lomotil several times a day, but you don't want to overdose on the Lotronex due to ischemic colitis. This medicine is expensive but definitely worth it!"

stewie1 March 31, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"lOVE IT- IT REALLY HAS CHANGED MY LIFE."

takpjr24 February 27, 2008