User Reviews for Albuterol (Page 11)

Also known as: Ventolin HFA, ProAir HFA, Ventolin, Proventil HFA, ProAir RespiClick, AccuNeb, ProAir Digihaler Vospire ER

COPD, Maintenance 5.2
Bronchospasm Prophylaxis 2.7
Summary of Albuterol reviews 3.2 269 reviews

Reviews for Albuterol

angel_uchiha October 19, 2009

For Asthma, acute: “This is a real lifesaver (literally). I can´t remember how many times this has eased my breathing”

Anonymous October 4, 2009

Proventil (albuterol) for Asthma, Maintenance: “If it weren't for this drug, I would not be alive. It has saved my life on numerous occasions of asthma attacks. I love it.”

Romero82 September 23, 2009

For Asthma, acute: “This has helped me with my asthma ever since I was a little girl. I'm 19 now and until this day I use it! Whoever made this medication was thinking correctly. I appreciate it.”

Anonymous September 23, 2009

For Asthma, acute: “It works great as long as you are NOT allergic to sulfa drugs, sulfates or sulfites! If you are allergic to any of those, you might want to talk to your doctor before you take albuterol sulfate. It made my asthma worse, every time I used it. Once I stopped using it, my asthma was nearly gone by the next day. It turned out that not only can't I use sulfa drugs, I cannot use this medication to quickly stop an asthma attack. Unfortunately, I know three other people (friends of mine) who had the same reaction to this inhaler. They also, are allergic to sulfa drugs. The drug companies need to come up with an albuterol inhaler that does not use sulfates.”

TAILSPIN70 September 11, 2009

For COPD, Acute: “I have been using Albuterol for approximately 15 years, and find it exceptional. I have Emphysema, and do not leave home without it.”

jerry777 September 9, 2009

For COPD, Acute: “I took Alupent for years. Worked okay but drug was discontinued because manufactured wouldn't convert to new propellant in April of '09. Got prescription for Albuterol and within days was in hospital with acute bronchospasm. Every treatment the hospital gave me with Oxygen and Albuterol caused my lungs to shut down. This is apparently rare, but if it isn't working for you, yell, loudly. I am currently on Maxair - works okay.”

Aredamenti23 September 7, 2009

Proventil (albuterol) for Asthma, Maintenance: “Works efficiently. I've experienced NO Side Effects. I can count on this medication to work when I need it.”

wellsbells September 1, 2009

Proventil (albuterol) for Asthma, Maintenance: “I do not go anywhere without it!”

Mary82 August 25, 2009

For Bronchospasm Prophylaxis: “I've been using this for 3 days to treat my bronchitis. I begin to wheeze, have two pumps, and it stops.”

vonjon August 7, 2009

Proventil HFA (albuterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “I have found this medication to work very well when I feel tight and have shortness of breath. My prescription calls for use every 6 hours but I use it when I feel I need to breath better.”

Anonymous July 18, 2009

Ventolin (albuterol) for Bronchospasm Prophylaxis: “First time I experienced a heart arrhythmia was following its use and stopped taking using medicine.”

Anonymous July 15, 2009

Ventolin (albuterol) for Asthma, acute: “This did not help, the restricted my lungs from expanding. ”

Anonymous June 15, 2009

ProAir HFA (albuterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “Improved breathing 50% the frist time I used it.”

Anonymous June 8, 2009

Ventolin (albuterol) for Asthma, acute: “It works excellently. It's improved my son's hope for his asthma to get better.”

Anonymous May 29, 2009

For Asthma, acute: “Albuterol is the best inhaler ever to me. It's fast acting and has a good rapid response. It does it's job and I was furious when they stopped giving Albuterol inhalers. ”

JZRA96 April 3, 2009

Proventil HFA (albuterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “Asthma, COPD. I love this inhaler. It works well and I use it less often than other inhalers I have used in the past. I have had asthma for over 20 years. I was using another inhaler when the FDA changed it due to enviromental concerns about the propellents used. The inhaler the pharmacy replaced it with was very "wet" and seemed weak and that it stayed mainly in my mouth. It was actually the pharmacist who suggested Proventil HFA because I mentioned I prefer the "dryer" delivery of albuterol.”

Anonymous January 23, 2009

Ventolin HFA (albuterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “My husband has COPD and our doctor recently changed his albuterol inhaler to Ventolin. His other one was not working like it should. He has been on the Ventolin for about 2 weeks and it works great. He does not have to use it as much and it lasts much longer than his previous one. He loves this inhaler.”

Anonymous January 22, 2009

Proventil (albuterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “This inhaler works very quickly to open airways.”

Anonymous October 7, 2008

For Asthma, acute: “I have mild asthma. Albuterol works really fast when I need it.”

Anonymous August 10, 2008

For Asthma, acute: “It works well. ”

Anonymous August 6, 2008

Vospire ER (albuterol) for Asthma, acute: “Great medicine. I need a potent, systemic bronchiodilator in order for my other inhalers to get where they need to go. This is a really important facet to my plan. I wake up easier, am clear headed, have less depression, and more oxygen to my lungs/brain. I highly recommend it.”

mheidelberger May 13, 2008

For Asthma, acute: “I take it at the first sign of tightness or coughing and it provides relief from an attack within minutes. My doctor has combined it with a Qvar inhaler and my asthma is well managed.”