User Reviews for Acyclovir / hydrocortisone
Also known as: Lipsovir, Xerese
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Acyclovir/hydrocortisone.
Reviews for Acyclovir/hydrocortisone
For Cold Sores: "I rate this a 10. This is actually an amazing product so far so good. Its quite pricey but worth every cent. Saw improvement after 2 applications. Side effects were some tingling, excessive dryness in corners and swollen bottom lip."
sankika (taken for less than 1 month) July 22, 2016
1 users found this comment helpful.
More about acyclovir/hydrocortisone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical steroids with anti-infectives
- Acyclovir and hydrocortisone topical
- Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone
- Acyclovir and hydrocortisone Topical application (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Xerese