User Reviews for Aclidinium

9.4

Summary of Aclidinium reviews 9.5 18 reviews

Reviews for Aclidinium

May · Taken for less than 1 month May 27, 2019

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "Began Turdorza almost 2 weeks ago. Good stuff but now having trouble breathing with lots of pressure in my chest. So impressed with this med up until now. So disappointed that I won't be able to keep taking it. Atrovent and similar meds cause same problems but didn't work as well as Tudorza has."

Jan April 14, 2019

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "I was using Tudorza for COPD and went back to Spiriva as there was no copay. After 2 weeks on the Spiriva I am back to Tudorza. It is so much better than the others there is no comparison. I will continue with this miracle inhaler."

Kd · Taken for less than 1 month September 28, 2018

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "I feel normal for the first time since being diagnosed about 2 years ago. This has been a miracle drug for me with virtually no side effects."

Cianne · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 18, 2018

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "I too had to change to Spiriva because Medicare doesn't cover Turdoza. Figured " what's the difference anyway? An inhaler is an inhaler, right? Well, I've asked special permission from doctor today because they AREN'T all the same, are they? I'm short of breath again ! Odd, because Medicaid covered it but not Medicare."

Karen · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 27, 2018

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "I do best with Tudorza. Prescription drug companies do not want to cover it, so my doctor sends in a special request. For me it works so much better than Spiriva. I can breathe without taking rescue inhaler so much. It is good we have choices on inhalers."

Tracz33 · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 8, 2017

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "When I was diagnosed with COPD my doctor put me on Tudorza, what a miracle drug unfortunately my medical plan will not allow for me to have this. I pray some day I will be allowed to have this miracle drug again."

Lpit180 January 16, 2017

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "Have had too many side effects from Spiriva but Tudorza does not cause a problem and works better for me."

Trophylady · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 14, 2016

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "Very pleased with the performance of TUDORZA....I am breathing well, but get winded easily...only been one month..and I have developed a severe chest infection with lots of phlegm....requiring antibiotics. So more on the topic later...."

broke on meds · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 13, 2016

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "Tudorza had been a blessing since trying December 2015 until January 2016 when my insurance took it off the covered list. Can no longer afford the only inhaler that worked for me after 6 years of trying most every inhaler on the market. Insurance companies that make these type of changes should be in our shoes just for a day."

Bill M December 26, 2015

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "I have been using this 3 months to date Much improved day to day"

Lisa Anne Martin · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 28, 2015

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "I could not breathe very well until my doctor told me to try Tudorza . It is a life saver for me . I have had alot of different meds for my COPD , with no help until now . I start Medicare in a few months and the health plan I got does not cover it . I will be going without this life saving drug ."

Ohio Mike · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 27, 2015

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "It opens things up well but my case is advanced and it does not last more than 2 or 3 hours. My lung function is under 30% so YMMV. Also take Advair and albuterol. Good luck to all."

One lunger · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 20, 2014

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "It has changed my life it's a miracle I tried everything. I'm a new person."

Marge E December 28, 2013

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "I have had emphysema (COPD) for over 3 years and been on all the typical long-term medications including Advair, Spiriva, Symbicort, and lastly, Tudorza Pressair. By my 2nd day on Tudorza I was utterly amazed, I was able to draw a full breath that I could feel expand my lungs for the first time in what seemed like forever! My doctor was happy it worked so well and felt successful in finding the "right" medication to help me live a more active life; however, as you may find, Tudorza is NOT on my AARP insurance formulary. Although I did get approved a 3-month prescription, I still had to pay $85 for my share of the one month, which I simply could not afford. I had to give it up. I pray Tudorza gets on my formulary."

Deb V June 15, 2013

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "Since I have been using Tudorza Pressair I have not had an exacerbation & I definitely use my rescue inhaler less. Very happy with it!"

handcarved June 11, 2013

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "Good."

Anonymous May 28, 2013

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "This has helped my husband so much he can do a lot more."

paulwill123 · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 29, 2013

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) for COPD: "I recently completed a year-long clinical trial with Forest Labs and went back to using my prior medication, Advair. I have since noticed a definite difference in my breathing, coughing and wheezing. I am returning to Tudorza immediately"