User Reviews for Percocet to treat Pain (Page 8)

Percocet Rating Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Percocet

Emch1013 June 23, 2008

“I had my tonsils out a little over a week ago at the age of 30. My doctor prescribed Percocet for the pain and although it helped my severe throat and ear pain almost instantly, it was very hard on my stomach. After 2 days I had to stop taking it due to the amount of nausea I was experiencing. As a pain reliver it worked wonders, just be sure to eat before you take it to avoid upset stomach.”

weccy June 18, 2008

“I had knee surgery last week and I wouldn't be able to go through the recovery without Percocet. Before the pain was really frustrating. I would wake up at least every 2 hours at night because I would subconsciously move my knee. I feel its effects within 15 minutes. Although some pain is still there, it is quite minor, and very manageable. It works.”

waaal June 5, 2008

“Works very well but very strong. Stop using as soon as your problem stops. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.”

motherandwife June 2, 2008

“I am a 26 year old woman and I have 2 kids. I was in a really bad wreck in December 2006. I was rear ended at 55mph while I was sitting still in a construction zone. My doctor put me on percocet for the neck and back pain. It felt like a wounder drug to me. I have had a lot of medical problems in my life and I still do, it as been one surgery after another and percocet is the best pain medication that I have ever taken. Percocet is the best.”

Robert allen May 22, 2008

“This pill is amazing. i just recently had nose surgury for the 3rd time due to breaking it playing football/boxing this time they had to go in and move the cartlige and befor they had me on Oxycodon and it helped out but now that they put me on percocet it has extremly been usefull. Its relived all my pain, helps me sleep and the side effects are not that bad.”

Anonymous May 4, 2008

“taking percocet for some very painful peripheral nueropathy that i am suffering from, and it works quite well”

Anonymous April 10, 2008

“I broke my heel as well as tearing several ligaments in my ankle, but Percocet is keeping the pain at bay -- which is amazing since otherwise it is excruciating.”