User Reviews for Vicodin (Page 6)

Rheumatoid Arthritis
9.3

Pain
7.9

Back Pain
7.5

Summary of Vicodin reviews 8.0 128 reviews

Reviews for Vicodin

For Pain "I have been having considerable reconstructive work in my mouth lately. It is very effective in controlling my tooth pain as long as I take it on an empty stomach. "

mheidelberger May 13, 2008

For Pain "I was in a serious car accident and severely injured my leg. It was put back together by metal but I am in chronic pain. I currently take Vicodin ES and live a pain free life. This medication is extremly helpful in allowing me to lead a normal life."

Anonymous April 22, 2008

For Pain "I am 22 years old and have had 2 micro-disc surgeries on the L5. The first on 1/19/04, the second on 7/19/04. I'm 5'10" 125lbs. For a couple years I relied heavily on Ibuprofen due to lack of insurance, and was taking 8-16 a day depending on weather conditions and working conditions. I now have insurance and have been taking vicodin 500mg up to 3 times a day for almost a year now and live a more painfree life."

CG3 April 14, 2008

For Pain "My wisdom teeth are impacted and I have several cavities and I am waiting to have surgery. My doctor prescribed Vicodin for the pain and it works very well as long as I continue taking it every 6 hours. I can tell when the medication wears off, because my jaw starts to throb."

praisetheking March 20, 2008