User Reviews for Acetaminophen / hydrocodone (Page 9)

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 34 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Cough 18 reviews 786 medications

8.1
Pain 423 reviews 1092 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 632 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Lortab, best pain medicine ever, if I have to take anything for pain it would be this."

BonnyW February 28, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "When dosage meets pain demand, such as , "Take 1 tablet 5 times a day , every 4-6 hours for pain, this medicine with a maximum Tylenol dose of 325mg is very effective in treating medium pain."

ATP-13 February 25, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This Medication Is The best pain medicine I have tried. I've tried Codeine, Oxycodone, And all those over the counter meds. Hydrocodone By far has helped my nerve and back pain. I'm only 16 years old and I have alot of Back problems (Scoliosis, Spondylithesis, Herniated disk, pinched nerve) And Leg pain. I take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily as needed for my pain. It takes my pain away within 15 minutes! It's a wonderful medication. I love it. I've been on Lortab 7.5/500 for about a year now."

chandlaaz (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 20, 2013

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Vicodin ES was needed for my chronic pain due to Multiple Sclerosis. My condition is really controlled."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 18, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "This medication worked well for my pain after a C-section, but after 3 days I began to experience horrible nausea and headaches. The nausea caused me to strain my stomach so I stopped taking the medication and experienced headaches several days after quitting. Overall it was an effective pain reliever but, for me, the side effects were too much."

Relly (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2013

For Cough: "This is the only med that worked for my uncontrollable cough. Even codeine didn't work, and I couldn't get to sleep. If I take 2 teaspoons I start to hallucinate so I stick with 1 teaspoon of the syrup."

Calif.debbie (taken for less than 1 month) February 4, 2013

For : "At first it did not help with my pain. I have what is called DJD a condition that effects all of joints and is very painful but after it built up in my system I can move a lot more freely with not as much pain. Give it time it will help trust me."

mama dukes February 1, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works excellent for all types of back pain associated with disc or nerve problems."

Anonymous January 29, 2013

For Pain: "I have no history of "bad health" and being a 20 year old female, I was shock to find I had kidney stones. The pain was horrible and unbearable! I was given hydrocodone-acetaminophen & literally within 8-10 minutes the pain was no longer there! You do feel a bit drowsy in my case, but pain free. "

Anonymous January 29, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This medicine is a god send. I have 3 herniated disks in my back and sometimes can not get out of bed. Thanks to this medicine, I can have a good quality of life and do the things I need to do. It has helped me tremendously!"

ELAINE C January 17, 2013

For Pain: "I have Diabetes which caused my painful neropathy in my hands and feet and all other pain medicines the doctor gave just put me to sleep. I am taking hydrocodone and it manages my pain and lets me live normal. I only take as needed."

Caligula47 January 5, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have been taking this medication since 3/11 due to a compression fracture in my lower back suffered in a car accident. I can say that it has never completely taken away my pain for the full 8 hours as indicated between dosages. In the beginning it at least made the pain tolerable and I had to take it every 4 hours to at least get that level of relief. It is now 1/13 and I've been on it for almost 2 years. It does a decent job at pain relief for about 6 hours provided my level of activity is not excessive or strainous. A lot of days I find myself counting down the minutes from hour 6-8."

IslandgirlPR (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 3, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Took this medicine to treat pain from surgery. Stopped taking after two days. Nausea, vomit, light head, dizzy and headache. Glad I was able to pinpoint the association with my misery and Norco."

Anonymous January 1, 2013

For Back Pain: "I can function much better."

nl lady (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 21, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "It is the first pain medicine that has worked for me. "

Christ1174 (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2012

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "5 herniated discs here from L5-S1up. I take 1/2 tab every 2 hours and it makes life survivable. My thoughts and prayers are for all who suffer from chronic pain."

Neighbor Haber December 3, 2012

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I was out of hope for any medicine helping me. Then Lorcet changed my life by taking my pain away. I am so thankful for the pain relief from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neuropathy."

red_roses1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I had rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder and overused left as I am right handed, surgery went excellent but then pain to left side was tremendous. I had steriod shot with no relief followed by a couple of months taking Lortab 7.5mg with brief relief but the pain would come back full force. After changing scrip to Norco 5 325mg I felt relief after approx an hour, great feeling for a change. I still get up with the same pain but take the Norco and relief is on the way. I have had osteoporosis and osteo-arthritis for years and I highly recomend."

Anonymous November 30, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "pain relief was OK but it caused terrible nausea and headaches after 3 days of taking 10/325 every four hours after shoulder surgery. "

Sarsippius III (taken for less than 1 month) November 24, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Fantastic pain relief. "

ellievald (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 19, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Hydrocodone with acetaminophen seems to be the only thing that works without side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) October 23, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This did take away the pain and got me of the bed it let me do what I had to do. I did not get withdrawals when I stopped it."

painful life (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 18, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works great, without as much acetaminophen there is less risk of liver damage."

keri30577 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 15, 2012

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems."

papa111 (taken for 10 years or more) October 14, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have a bulging disc at L4/L5 that's pinching nerves in my back. Surgeon told me he would rather me go on pain medicines than go through with spinal fusion surgery. I'd never even heard of Norco before, but it is seriously an amazing pain medicine. I also get epidural steroid injections which provide much needed pain relief. I take one Norco 10/325 when I wake up, then one before dinner. Just those two pills make a huge difference in me living a "normal" life again. Gave it a 9 because I wish it lasted longer so I didn't have to take 2 pills a day.)"

Anonymous September 29, 2012