User Reviews for Fioricet (Page 6)

Fioricet Rating Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 272 medications used in the treatment of Headache.

Reviews for Fioricet to treat Headache

"I have been taking Fioricet as needed for about 15 years. I love it. If Fioricet doesn't help, nothing does. I do not find it to be habit forming at all. I do find that if i take it for too many days in a row it is not as effective and then I suffer from rebound headaches."

Anonymous June 17, 2008

"Very effective medication for tension headache or migraine. Minimal side effects, i.e. drowsiness, etc."

headache1974 May 29, 2008

"I have terrible headaches due to sinus problems and I have found that this medicine is a blessing and I take it when needed."

JennC915 April 29, 2008

"I suffer from TMJ syndrome and sinusitis. I have recurring headaches. I have taken this drug on/off for 12 years. I am allergic to a lot of meds, so it's been well-suited for me. I do know it is habit forming, as if I have to take it for several days, I do have some withdrawl symptoms."

cherifortner April 2, 2008

"this medication has been used as an as needed pain reliever. This is the only medication that works for my type of headaches. This has been a wonder drug in my treatment with head pain. Thank you Dr. Z"

Anonymous March 30, 2008

"it made the pain go away but i then had to deal with the side effects that either came with the headache or from the meds but at least the pain was gone"

pook231 March 28, 2008