User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Migraine 7.1
Pain/Fever 7.0
Osteoarthritis 8.0
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.1 345 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

ADF · Taken for 10 years or more August 28, 2020

Vanquish (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I've used Vanquish for decades , since I was a teen (I'm 38yrs now). Works great for general headaches; tension, barometric pressure, and sinus headaches. No side effects. Takes about 20 mins to kick in. One dose ends the headache. I always keep a supply with me. Unfortunately, it does absolutely nothing for my migraines.”

Pooh August 25, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “So with all these comments showing the dislike of the new packaging WHY aren’t they listening , and bringing the old style back ? I'd pay extra for the old style package ! This one is basically useless .”

Mshep · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 14, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I had a spinal fluid leak and a spinal headache that resulted in a grand mal seizure after my daughter was born in January 2019. Since then I have had horrendous migraines and headaches. Excedrin Migraine literally works in minutes for me...I woke up this morning at 5am with the worst headache I have felt since she was born, I thought I was going to pass out. I took 2 Excedrin Migraine and within 20 minutes my head felt 99% better. I am still nauseated and fatigued but the pain is gone. So thankful for this medication. I avoid medication at all costs but this is a life saver!”

Anonymous August 2, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I hate the new to go packages. Go back to old style.”

Mary July 26, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I love Goodys. They take away headaches fast but the new packaging is horrible. So much powder is wasted. I will not be buying Goodys until the old packaging is back. Not worth the aggravation.”

roady · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 18, 2020

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Hate new packaging!”

Migraines :( · Taken for less than 1 month June 16, 2020

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I’ve had a migraine for about 4 days now. It was helping in the beginning, but I took it and now my heart rate is sky rocketing. I feel dizzy and can’t fall asleep. I’m hoping this goes away soon, it is a very odd sensation. It kept me up all night. I just want to sleep! :(”

Copernicus · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 29, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I get really bad migraines from time to time because of weather changes. None of the other headache medications really do much for me, especially when the migraines get so bad I can’t get out of bed. Excedrin migraine has become my go-to when this happens. Depending on how bad the migraine is, it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to help enough to get me moving again, but it helps a lot when it does. The symptoms don’t always disappear completely (today, for instance, I’m still feeling a bit nauseous after taking it), but they become a lot more manageable and I’m able to get out of bed and get through my day, and the light and sound sensitivity is almost completely gone.”

AMO LIBRAS · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 25, 2020

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I had to stop taking Goodys due to irritation of my throat. I can't take it at all on my tongue, but I can get it down if I dissolve it in water. I immediately get a reaction in my throat and cough for five minutes. I suffer from acid reflux and maybe that is the problem. If I am right, that should be listed as a side effect or warning. I wish I could tolerate it because it does the job”

yep March 31, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Impossible to open this foiled package and I am a strong man !! Worst packaging I have ever seen”

Fig · Taken for 10 years or more March 3, 2020

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “By far your worst decision was to change the packaging. Did anyone ever test the new packaging before production? Apparently not. Something needs to be changed. New “ sticks on the go “ packets will remain on the shelf when I walk by. I’m done with them!”

Ugh March 1, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “New packaging of goody's is the absolute worst !! Doesn't come out easily, one time it scoured my face and nose , like I was a coke fiend !! Please go back to the old package for goodness sake!!”

Rinky · Taken for less than 1 month March 1, 2020

Extra Pain Relief (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have a broken wisdom tooth, and for the past 2 weeks I've been in almost unbearable pain at points. Ibuprofen, Tylenol, etc never even touched the pain. Ice would numb it. But a friend suggested excedrin and I took it and within 15 mins my pain was gone. It is amazing. I didn't think anything would even remotely help it outside of a dentist visit, and low and behold this medicine is amazing. I can function like a normal human being again until I can get in to my dentist. Highly recommend.”

Dee · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 16, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have been suffering from bad headaches for a few years now. I just discovered Excedrin migraine and it has been a huge relief. I just had a bad headache and Tylenol provided no relief at all. I took 2 Excedrin Migraine with Mountain Dew and the pain subsided in about 10 minutes. I can now get out of bed and continue my day.”

Mrright · Taken for 10 years or more February 8, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “The new packaging is awful, first BC powder changed to the new on-the-go packages and now Goody's has made the same mistake I guess when there profits start to drop they will change it back I hope!”

CC · Taken for 10 years or more February 5, 2020

PainAid Extra-Strength Formula (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Used this for TMJ pain instead of narcotics. Relief comes fast. The only OTC that works: Excedrin. I have used generic brands Wal mart. Walgreens or Meijers brands of Excedrin too. All are great. I go by cost and coupons. Tylenol alone does nothing. Advil works sometimes but causes stomach irritation. Excedrin can cause a spike in blood pressure which is monitored. My endocrinologist monitors but approves Excedrin.”

Bells · Taken for 10 years or more January 27, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Excedrin migraine works when nothing else does! I have had severe migraines since I was 5 years old. Tylenol and ibuprofen wouldn’t work. I’ve been so glad that excedrin migraine was invented. After having a glass of water two pills and something to eat (like toast or crackers) It only takes 20 minutes to kick in.”

Christy · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 22, 2020

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Only meds that help my headache!!”

Maye · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 22, 2020

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Osteoarthritis: “I have tried most of the over the counter pain relievers, and Excedrin extra strength Gel tabs is the only med that works for my back and knee pain . I have been taking Excedrin for about 3 years now.”

Nikiblue · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 18, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “My husband and I dislike the new on the go packs. All of the powder doesn't come out so you end up having to tear it completely down both sides to lick or tap the remaining powder out. Every single time. It's annoying. The old packaging was better.”

Mhenson 254 · Taken for 10 years or more January 12, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I do not like the new packaging of on the go, I had no issues with old style, but do with new style, powder sticks inside has to be flicked and shaken to get out, also not sure you get as much as in old style but not sure about that part.”

Anonymous January 11, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “the powder is great your new packaging has made me look for something else now , go back to the original pack if you want me as a customer!!!!!!!!!!”

Bo January 5, 2020

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “This excedrin is My go to for migraines 15 min and gone! Thank the Lord!”

Trish · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 28, 2019

Goody's Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I hate the new dose packages. I don't know who had that brilliant idea. You can't get the medicine out without making a mess or wasting half of it. I won't buy them again.”

Terrie December 26, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I can't find the old style package of goody powders. I will not buy the on the go ones again. I hate those. Everybody that we know hates those too.”