User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine (Page 9)

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Osteoarthritis 8.0
Migraine 7.1
Pain/Fever 7.0
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.1 345 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Tonk · Taken for 10 years or more November 9, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “The new packaging is awful!!!! I’ve considered going to BC powders but I love goodys. They work. But these new packages are making me second guess. Please go back. ”

Dsay · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 8, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Love goody powder but the new packaging really has me contemplating buying a different product. Please change it back.”

greenhillgirl · Taken for 10 years or more November 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “As with most reviews I read, I am a loyal Goodys user for as long as I remember, lets just say 20++ years. I DO NOT like the new packaging, all of the medication does not come out you have to tap, wiggle and shake package and then you end up wearing part of it. I don't use them now half as much as I did, I have changed to Tylenol for the most part, you get a full dose with out the mess. Please change packaging back to the original.”

Anonymous November 5, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used Goody powders and BCs for over 30 years. The new stick packs are awful. They are hard to get the powder out of... always some left in package. Also there is not as much in the new package as in the old. Not sure who you think you are fooling.”

Blo · Taken for 10 years or more November 4, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I been taking goody powders for 25 plus yrs. I know I'm not crazy but they are not working like the old ones did. I guess it's a blessing in disguise because I am about to stop wasting my money one these new packets”

Blondi · Taken for less than 1 month November 4, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Goodies are fine but the new packing is bad you still half to rip it open because it stays in the bottom at least with old package you could just open it up! BAD decision on changing packing!!!!”

ms parker · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 2, 2018

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Have used Goody's and BC powders for years...PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD FOLD PACKAGING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :-(”

Cissy · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 1, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “The new goody package is terrible hate the ( on the go packs) really wish y'all would change back like they was”

Humphammer · Taken for 10 years or more November 1, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Have used product for 20/25 years love Goody’s and use daily. New on-the-go packs are terrible. Bought B/C but now they have on the go packs as well. Made in the same facility ??? Please bring back the waxed paper fold. Btw if you place powder under tongue u tase nothing. Goody’s, your spokesperson Richard Petty would not be happy with new pack. Please go back or offer both to consumers. Thank you.”

powder taker · Taken for 10 years or more November 1, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “really hate the on the go packages, had to pay almost double for the original package, GO BACK”

Shorty · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 28, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Love goodys and hate the new packs!!!!!!!!!!!!”

CountryGirl007 · Taken for 10 years or more October 27, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used Goody's for years just like all these other folks at least 20 years, I too, however, hate the new package not only is it hard to use but they really seem like they have less medicine than before. Please go back to the old packaging.”

JM October 24, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have chronic migraines, so this is something I tend to use a lot, and I love it. The one complaint I see is about the packaging, honestly, I love it. I don't see any problem with it. I'm trying to figure out how all these people are somehow getting the powder on their face, and the only logical explanation I can come up with is they ate holding the package about two feet above their open mouth? Honestly, if you can drink out of a bottle, then you can use the new packaging. It's literally super easy.”

Lowrider · Taken for 10 years or more October 20, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “We have used Goody's in my family for as long as I can remember. The packages were perfect the way they were, easy to use and we had different ways to take them. BUT, the new To go pack is garbage! They were always to go packs. Please change them back ! BTW ....pretty old.”

Plumber October 19, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “The best product for pain relief, but gives me a headache just trying use the new packaging. PLEASE go back to the original packaging.”

ray October 15, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “New packaging sucks!”

Ace · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 9, 2018

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I love excedrin migraine. I get migraines on and off but when I get them they last for a week. Excedrin gets rid of my pain in 20 minutes and I can go about my day. You could get stomach ulcers is from taking too much of it or taking it every day. It’s meant to be used every once in a while. Also had a fever and it got rid of it and my body aches in 20 minutes.”

pooh · Taken for 10 years or more October 7, 2018

Goody's Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “NEW PACKAGE IS HORRID... please at least offer the option of both or go back to the old folding type, they are difficult to get all the powder out of the new package and it places the powder in the wrong spot and makes the taste horrible. Bad enough that taking them with this new package ,makes me throw up -I've tried 6 of a 50 count package and nothing works - I wasted my money.”

Danny6573 · Taken for 10 years or more October 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I love the product, but despise the new packaging. Please go back to the trifold, or offer both and let the customer decide what they prefer.”

Tony · Taken for 10 years or more October 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Have used Goodys powders for 40 plus years. I have complained to the manufacturer about the on-the-go packs and received a very matter of fact message that this is the way they decided to package now and have no thoughts of returning to the tried and true packaging. I guess they did not do very good testing before deciding this was a good for the consumer. They apparently do not want to hear the packaging complaints.”

Southernbell · Taken for 10 years or more October 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I've used Goody's headache powder 28 yrs now and love the powder but the new packaging is horrible. What does come out gets flipped all over my face & down my throat trying to get it out of the package. Please go back to original or find another method to make ALL of it easily slip out of the package and on to your tongue.”

Grifcat · Taken for 10 years or more October 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new packaging!!!! Go back to old fold over ones. PLEASE!”

Trey October 4, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “been taking for 35 years love them but new package is awful please go back”

Jimbo October 2, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I’m 68 and have osteoarthritis. I’ve been using Goody’s powders for a long time to relieve joint pain. Goody’s powders work. But I also hate the new packaging. The old folding packets were much easier to open and use. Please bring them back.”

Deb October 2, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Love Goodys powder HATE THE NEW PACKAGES you can't get all the powder out no matter how you open them. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD PACKAGING!!!”