User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine (Page 7)

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Osteoarthritis 8.0
Migraine 7.1
Pain/Fever 7.0
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.1 345 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Dee · Taken for 10 years or more January 28, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Love this product but as you continue to raise the price you decrease the amount of the product....NOT FAIR!!!!!”

D · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 25, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Love Goodys HATE the new individual packets..I search everywhere for the old and stock if I can find. Please go back to sleeves or give us a choice.”

CHAS January 22, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “The new packaging sucks. I have talked to other users and they all atree. It is much harder to get the powder out of the new package. I have to use 3 packages to get out the same amount of powder as two old packages, as the powder clogs up at the bottom, This is a very poor design. I hope you go back to the old packaging or improve the new ones.”

WhyChangeAGreatProduct? · Taken for 10 years or more January 22, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I'm 57, and had been using Goody's Headache Powders for my chronic headaches for over 35 years. They helped me reign-in MANY a budding Migraine (in the bud)-- before it had a chance to escalate. I recommended them to EVERYBODY!!! However, the formula has clearly, (recently) been changed as it now TASTES different (leaves a strange, chemical aftertaste); and NO LONGER works on my headaches. [My husband noticed the SAME thing!] Whatever they changed, it's made the product as ineffective as their competition's-- BC Powders. Sadly, this drastic difference seemed to occur at the same time Goody's began using the awkward new packaging, which makes it more difficult to access the powders (because it doesn't tear easily)-- causing unnecessary spillage & frustration! As a loyal Goody's customer, I MUST agree with what others have already said: "IF it's NOT broken, DON'T 'FIX' it!"”

Rod · Taken for 10 years or more January 20, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “It is an awesome product and I have been using it for over 50 years. The new packaging is beyond horrible, can't get all the powder out or it get spill in the effort to open the new package. The incident which caused the change was not due to Goody.”

AnneB · Taken for 10 years or more January 18, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used these for many years! They are what works for me. I have recommended them to many friends and other individuals. This new package is ridiculous. Even worse BC powders have done the same. Please go back or I'll find something else!”

Alabamabelle · Taken for 10 years or more January 11, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “My husband is experiencing a psychological breakdown every time that he has to take a Goody's powder in its terrible new pouch packaging. All of the powder is impossible to come out and while trying to get it all out some of it gets inhaled right into his lungs. Please go back to the original packaging. Like others have already said before, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.”

Bamajimbo · Taken for 10 years or more January 10, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Love the product! HATE the new package! Hard to get all the powder out.”

Riley ester day January 10, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have taken Goody powders regularly for headaches for at least 28 years and am very upset that the company has changed the packaging making it terribly difficult to open and to get the powder out, and that although they claim same formulation it is not The new formula is more flyaway and makes aspiration too easy. I will not continue to use this new formula.”

ClaudiaAckles · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 7, 2019

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I love this medication Excedrin extra strength I take it for migraines, fever, pain, and colds or flu. It has worked wonders. In 20 minutes I'm already feeling the pill work if it's with fever it makes you sweat like crazy the fever it takes away pain and it gives me the energy to do things even if I have a killer cold.”

Keith · Taken for 10 years or more January 3, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I pulled the website to provide feedback. My sentiments are the same, don't like the new package. More difficult to use, open. Contents spill everywhere. I am aware that money was invested in the new equipment but a mistake has been made. Goodys user for 40+ years.”

KJ · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 3, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I really like Goody powders but hate the new packaging... Its harder to swallow. Thinking of buying something different. Hate to change but don't like getting choked or not being able to get all the the powder because of packaging. You should really consider your consumers.”

Dj · Taken for 10 years or more January 2, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have been using Goodys for over 20 yrs. They used to be the only thing that worked for me. The new packaging is awful and I swear the dosage is different they're not working like before.”

Headache January 1, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Hate the new package! Product remains inside and can’t get it out, sooo annoying.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more December 29, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Have used these for years, only way to get rid of my migraines. Absolutely despise the new on the go packs. Anything but on the go. Can't get all the powder out without using both hands and even then it doesn't all come out. Please bring back the original packs!!!!”

Daffy December 29, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I despise the new packaging! Please go back to the way it was! Simple and easier to take the medicine before, now you have to tap, shake and do whatever else to get all of the medicine out! I'm certain I have thrown away 10% of the medicine that's left in the new packaging because it won't come out, please return to the old packaging.”

Goodgirl · Taken for 10 years or more December 27, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “The medicine itself is great. The sealed pouches can go straight to the bin!! Whoever decided to change the individual packets should not only be fired, but should also be put in prison for 9 days!!! Minimum!! Ok, 4 days. By the way, I'm switching to BC headache powders immediately and urge everyone on the planet to do the same and never ever ever use Goody's again. You should have changed the name to...Goody luck getting the powder out the packet, fool. STUPID!! QUALITY CONTROL, ANYONE??!!”

melissa19989 · Taken for 10 years or more December 25, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “New packaging is horrible!”

Kay · Taken for less than 1 month December 25, 2018

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I had the worst experience taking Excedrin for the first time. I ended up in the hospital shortly after due to having a bad reaction to the caffeine in this medicine. My heart began racing and jumped to 130 bpm and kept rising. I began feeling faint and was rushed to the hospital. Although my migraine went away, it was not a pleasant experience. Be aware if you are sensitive to caffeine.”

Meatloaf · Taken for 10 years or more December 24, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Worst thing they could have done was made them in these packets. Too hard to get to, then you lose half of the medication in the corners. I hate the idea! Go back to the original sticks!”

Bud · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 24, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Love 'em for my Lower back pain ! Fast and effective. Plus I like that it has caffeine in it for just a little extra pep at work. HOWEVER, I must echo the sentiments of many other posters on here: the Go-Packs are terrible!!! Sometimes I have to thump the pack really hard just to get all the medicine out. I prefer the simple, traditional wax envelopes MUCH, MUCH more!”

Ben · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 18, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new packaging. I feel like I'm getting ripped off too because I think I'm getting less product for my money. Then BC powders have now done the same thing. Y'all suck, and I hate your new packaging. Why would they fix something that ain't broken.”

RV · Taken for 10 years or more December 17, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Goody's is my go to for fast headache relief but the new sealed packets are terrible. There is nothing good about them. Goody's, please stop trying to solve a problem that isn't there. The folded paper is a perfect design. I'm sure it's even cheaper to make than the new sealed packs. The folded paper is much easier to dump into one location inside your mouth. These new sealed packets force you to shake and tap them to get the powder to fall out, which then gets all over the inside of your mouth and throat. Terrible idea! Everyone that I know hates these new packets too. Please go back to what has worked perfectly for the last 10+ years and leave it alone after that. There's no need to fix something that isn't broke. I would have gave a 10 star if it wasn't for the horrible new packets.”

Hayes December 16, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I love the medicine but the new packaging is horrible!!!!!!! Please change it back!!!”

EB · Taken for 10 years or more December 16, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used goody's for years. They work great. But the new packaging stinks. I can't get all the powder out without pulling apart and licking it. The old packaging was much easier. PLEASE go back to the old packaging.”