BlueCielo ECM Solutions Releases InnoCielo View 2008
New version of InnoCielo View boasts support for latest versions of AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Mechanical Desktop, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, Windows Vista, third party viewers and numerous other file formats
RIJSWIJK, The Netherlands – July 18, 2007 – BlueCielo ECM Solutions (formerly Cyco Software), a leading global software company offering Engineering Content Management (ECM) solutions, announced today that it has released a new version of InnoCielo View (formerly named AutoManager View). InnoCielo View 2008 is a powerful PC desktop solution that helps people across the enterprise to quickly view, print, compare and annotate (engineering) documents.
Supporting over 200 different file formats, InnoCielo View 2008 is designed to view, print, compare and annotate all CAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat documents from a single integrated and user-friendly environment.
InnoCielo View 2008 can be used as a stand-alone tool or as a complementary solution to BlueCielo’s flagship ECM solutions InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise and InnoCielo TeamWork. Office workers, external contractors and others can easily view, print, compare and annotate (engineering) documents that are managed in InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise and InnoCielo TeamWork. It also supports the InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise BriefCase for the exchange of sets of documents and assemblies, and related information such as file references and redlines across the enterprise.
Features & Benefits of InnoCielo View 2008
- Integrated viewing and redlining of AutoCAD 2008 family of products InnoCielo View 2008 includes integrated support for viewing, redlining and comparing AutoCAD drawings up to and including AutoCAD 2008, AutoCAD Electrical 2008, AutoCAD Architecture 2008, AutoCAD Raster Design 2008, AutoCAD MAP 2008, AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 and AutoCAD P&ID 2007 drawings. AutoCAD support includes the viewing of fonts, linetypes, dimensions, external (clipped) references and layouts.
- Seamless viewing of Autodesk Inventor 2008 and Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 2008 drawings and models InnoCielo View 2008 offers seamless integration of the Autodesk Inventor and Mechanical Desktop viewers for viewing up to and including Autodesk Inventor 2008 and Mechanical Desktop 2008 drawings and models.
- Seamless viewing of SolidWorks 2007 drawings and models InnoCielo View 2008 offers seamless integration of the SolidWorks eDrawings viewer for viewing 2D drawings and 3D models created in up to and including SolidWorks 2007.
- Easy viewing of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other formats InnoCielo View 2008 offers support for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook and Visio file formats) up to and including Microsoft Office version 2007, Adobe Acrobat (PDF) up to and including version 8 and many other vector, raster, word processing, spreadsheet, compressed, database and other file formats.
- Support for latest operating systems InnoCielo View 2008 offers support for the latest operating systems up to and including Windows Vista.
- Third party viewer support InnoCielo View 2008 can integrate a number of viewers from other parties to provide a single integrated solution for viewing documents. Supported viewers include Autodesk DWF Viewer, Cimmetry AutoVue and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Pricing & Licensing Single licenses for InnoCielo View 2008 start at ? or US$249, with volume discounts for multi-seat licensing down to ? or US $139 for enterprise-level licensing. Additionally, an SDK is available.
About BlueCielo ECM Solutions BlueCielo ECM Solutions (formerly Cyco Software) provides Engineering Content Management and Application Integration solutions for multiple vertical industries including energy, oil & gas, petrochemical, government, pharmaceutical, and discrete and process manufacturing. BlueCielo has more than two decades of industry experience with over 275,000 users in 50+ countries worldwide. The company has offices in the USA, UK, Russia, Germany and the Netherlands, together with an extensive global network of established partners. BlueCielo ensures a high level of service and support on a truly worldwide scale for its leading software solutions, InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise and InnoCielo TeamWork (formerly AutoManager Meridian and AutoManager TeamWork). For more information, please visit http://www.bluecieloecm.com, or call (800) 323 2926 ext 111 (Toll-free from USA), +1 404 634 3302 (Americas) or +31 (0)70 413 3700 (EMEA).
BlueCielo, InnoCielo, Cyco and AutoManager are registered trademarks of BlueCielo ECM Solutions. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. © 2007 BlueCielo ECM Solutions. All rights reserved.
MEDIA CONTACTS: Americas: Arjan Timmermans BlueCielo ECM Solutions email@example.com +1 404 634 3302 ext 140 (USA)/(800) 323-2926 ext 140 (Toll-free from USA)
EMEA: Elise Tynan BlueCielo ECM Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)161 877 5579/+44 (0)7765 656571 (UK)
Posted: July 2007