Array BioPharma Announces Five Abstracts Selected for Presentation at 2011 AACR Annual Meeting
BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 1, 2011 - Array BioPharma Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRY) today announced that five abstracts have been selected for presentation at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, being held from April 2-6, 2010, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Presentations will disclose new findings about its anti-cancer programs: ARRY-380, ARRY-543, ARRY-520 and two emerging programs for cFMS and Chk1 inhibition.
The abstracts can be accessed through the AACR website, www.aacr.org. Abstract titles are provided below, however, please note that according to AACR policy, all data is embargoed until the time of the beginning of the presentation. All posters and presentations will be available as a PDF after they are presented on Array's website at www.arraybiopharma.com.
ARRY-543 / ErbB-family Inhibitor:
- Educational Session Presentation (Apr. 2, 11:05 – 11:35 AM; Room W224 C/D/G/H): Selective inhibitors of the ErbB-family of receptor tyrosine kinase
ARRY-380 / HER2 Inhibitor:
- New Drugs on the Horizon Presentation (Apr. 3, 1:30 PM - 1:55 PM; Room W311 A-D): ARRY-380: A selective, oral HER2 inhibitor for the treatment of solid tumors
cFMS Inhibitor (partnered with Celgene):
- Abstract # 551 (Apr. 3, 1:00 – 5:00 PM; Exhibit Hall A4-C, Poster Section 23): A potent and selective cFMS inhibitor regulates the tumor macrophage microenvironment leading to tumor growth inhibition
ARRY-520 / KSP Inhibitor:
- Abstract # 2550 (Apr. 4, 1:00 – 5:00 PM; Exhibit Hall A4-C, Poster Section 27): Combination of the KSP inhibitor ARRY-520 with bortezomib causes sustained tumor regressions and significantly increased time to regrowth in bortezomib sensitive and resistant models of multiple myeloma
- Abstract # 2939 (Apr. 5, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; Exhibit Hall A-C, Poster Section 1): Chk1 inhibition and Wee1 inhibition combine synergistically to inhibit cellular proliferation
About Array BioPharma
Array BioPharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small-molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases. Our proprietary drug development pipeline includes clinical candidates that are designed to regulate therapeutically important target proteins and are aimed at significant unmet medical needs. For more information on Array, please go to www.arraybiopharma.com.
Contact: Array BioPharma Inc.
Tricia Haugeto, 303-386-1193
Posted: April 2011