Generic Name: Vitamins (Multiple/Oral) (VYE ta mins, MUL ti pul/OR al)
Brand Name: Androvite, BP Vit 3 Plus, CalciFol, CalciFolic-D, Centamin, ...show all 93 brand names.Centrum Cardio, Centrum Flavor Burst, Centrum MultiGummies, Centrum Performance, Centrum Silver Ultra Men's, Centrum Silver Ultra Women's, Centrum Silver, Centrum Ultra Men's, Centrum Ultra Women's, Centrum, Corvite 150, Diatx Zn, Drinkables Fruits and Vegetables, Drinkables MultiVitamins, Encora, FeRiva, FeRiva 21/7, FeRivaFA, Ferralet 90, Foltrin, Freedavite, Fusion Plus, Fusion, Geri-Freeda, Geriation, Geritol Complete, Geritol Extend, Geritol Tonic, Glutofac-MX, Gynovite Plus, Hemocyte Plus, Hi-Kovite, Iberet-500, K-Tan Plus, Monocaps, Multilex, Multilex-T&M, Myadec, Natalvirt FLT, Nicadan, NicAzel Forte, NuFera, Nutrimin-Plus, Ocuvel, Ocuvite Adult 50+, Ocuvite Extra, Ocuvite Lutein, Ocuvite, One A Day Cholesterol Plus, One A Day Energy, One A Day Essential, One A Day Maximum, One A Day Men's 50+ Advantage, One A Day Men's Health Formula, One A Day Teen Advantage for Her, One A Day Teen Advantage for Him, One A Day Weight Smart Advanced, One A Day Women’s Active Mind & Body, One A Day Women’s, One A Day Women's 50+ Advantage, Optivite P.M.T., PreserVision AREDS 2 Formula + Multivitamin, PreserVision AREDS, PreserVision Lutein, Quflora FE, Quintabs, Quintabs-M Iron-Free, Quintabs-M, Replace Without Iron, Replace, Repliva 21/7, Strovite, Strovite Forte, Strovite Plus, T-Vites, Theramill Forte, Ultra Freeda A-Free, Ultra Freeda Iron-Free, Ultra Freeda With Iron, Viactiv Calcium Flavor Glides, Viactiv Flavor Glides, Viactiv for Teens, Viactiv With Calcium, Viactiv, Vitafol, VP-Zel, Xtramins, Yelets
WarningIf your product has iron in it:
Uses of Theramill Forte:
- It is used to help growth and good health.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Theramill Forte?
- If you have an allergy to Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)) or any part of Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
If your product has iron in it:
- If you have too much iron in your body.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Theramill Forte?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)).
- If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with your doctor. Some products have tartrazine.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)) while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Theramill Forte) best taken?
Use Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Swallow whole. Do not chew, break, or crush.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)). If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)).
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)) on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
If your product has iron in it:
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds.
- Stomach cramps.
What are some other side effects of Theramill Forte?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
If your product has iron in it:
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
See also: Side effects (in more detail)
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
How do I store and/or throw out Theramill Forte?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Disclaimer: This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)) or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)). It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)). This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using Theramill Forte (vitamins (multiple/oral)).
Review Date: March 7, 2018
More about multivitamin
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 58 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Multivitamins Capsules and Tablets
- Vitamins with Lipotropics Controlled-Release Tablets
- Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin
- Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, and Pyridoxine
- ... +11 more