Is Zytenz a safe natural male enhancement?

kaismama 1 May 2013

If you mean will it make you grow, no.There is nothing that alerts weekday good Gave you

peterparker 1 May 2013

I am not looking for growth but ever since I started taking another medicine my erections haven't been as hard so I bought some stuff at Walgreen that helped but upon further examination I noticed it said that it contained an ingredient that was listed in California proposition 65 as may cause birth defects :(

DzooBaby 2 May 2013

I would be reluctant to use anything that wont disclose all of its ingredients and also will not disclose its clinical trials. Stuff like this is sold as a "supplement" which means it doesnt have to go through the scrutiny (trials and safety measures) that prescription drugs and OTC drugs have to go through. Often you will see these "male enhancement supplements" pulled from the market because it gets found out that they contain some kind of ingredient similar to what is in Viagra. Levitra or Cialis. This can be life threatening for someone who has heart problems and takes nitrates. If you have trouble getting or maintaining erections then why dont you just ask your Dr about getting a prescription for Viagra or one of the other medications. This way you really know what you are getting. Drs get so many requests from guys for these medications they wont even blink an eye.

DavidGomes 2 May 2013

I only found that clinical testing is not published to confirm the claims of the product.

chadever 7 Feb 2014

I don't know what these people are talking about, Zyenz list the full supplement facts on their home page. It has 14 of the most popular male enhancement ingredients in their full clinically proven amounts.

Most quality male enhancers run from $40-$80. For $99 you can get 3 bottles of Zytenz, 3 free bottles of Zytenz Serum, their money back guarantee, and free shipping.