I have bipolar but I don't struggle with elevated moods or mania, My problem is Severe anxiety attacks... (Nearly daily). I've been on numerous benzo's, ssri's, but my anxiety attacks are debilitating and these meds aren't doing the trick... I've been on Seroquel and saphris and neulactil and none have been able to control this relentless anxiety...

My Question is to those of you with depression and anxiety... Have you had good results with Zyprexa? It seems to be my last resort and I've read some really good reviews about it's anti anxiolic properties... I'm aware of the famous weight gain that goes hand in hand with it but I have a very disciplined diet, clean eating, no softdrinks or junk food... Please tell me you've had good results with anxiety from Zyprexa because it seems like the Med that will work for me... I'm also taking Prozac which is prescribed with Zyprexa quite often... Thanks in advance