I started taking Zoloft 3 days ago. 50mg.
The first 2 days I have felt far too good. It feels like a state of mania. I have never quite had this experience and I have taken klonopin, xanax, and remron. I feel high, my anxiety, my biggest trouble, is entirely gone. I asked a girl out just because I could. My future angst is gone. I feel like everything that I want to do is possible. I don't feel I am over thinking things. I also don't feel I am any less intelligent or observant. The previous days to taking this drug, I had been overly depressed. Not suicidal, I don't get like that, but sleeping for around 11 hours a days and not able to get out of bed. I didn't enjoy all of my old hobbies. After taking zoloft, I love music again, I love writing again, I can't get enough of it.
How is this happening, why is this happening? Isn't it supposed to take longer? Am I in a state of mania or what? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?