a highter dosage I am still vomiting and cant keep anything down
What can I do zofram stopped working for mornin sickness? can I take a higher dosage?
- 16 Jul 2014 by clair culotta
- 25 Apr 2015
- zofran, vomiting, nausea/vomiting, nausea/vomiting - chemotherapy induced, nausea/vomiting - postoperative, nausea/vomiting - radiation induced, dosage
Odanestron is a strong Anti Nausea med. Normally prescribed to cancer patients . However it is expensive and might not work for everyone. I have been on nausea meds most my life, do to stomach issues. Try asking your doctor for Phenergan(Promethazine) it is a very strong nausea med. That also can help with pain. It may make you drowsy though.
- Zofran Information for Consumers
- Zofran Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Zofran (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 28 Jul 2009 • 1 answer
Nausea/Vomiting -- Chemotherapy Induced - are there any nausea/vomiting drugs that should be avoided
Posted 12 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Nov 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 5 Jul 2011 • 2 answers