I am 16. I have Anxiety, OCD, and recovered anorexica nervosa with general seasonal depression. Recently my Zoloft alone has just not been working right. Every night lately I have crying fits, engage in lengthy rituals, and have panic attacks and feel overly unusually sensitive and emotional plus I’m fighting and yelling at people I care about and getting into huge fights which isn’t normal for me. So my psych prescribed me some Geodon. I’m freaking out about taking it with Zoloft now after what I’ve read online. I don’t necessicarily trust my doctor because she thinks I need the meds but knows I won’t take it if it causes weight gain. Im 5 foot 6.5 inches and around 120lbs. I haven’t weighed myself in forever so this is just a rough estimate. I had an eating disorder three years ago that was awful and I was inpatient. I am terrified taking this in dearness of weight gain because I know that taking new antipsychotics can cause weight gain. So I need answers.
Will I gain weight? I am a full time student but I caddy in the summer so I get lots of walking.

Do I need to restrict calories and work out?

I don’t have schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. This is being used for OCD and anxiety. Is this dangerous? Will I become schitzophrenic? Will I become bipolar?

Is there anything else I should know???

Please help and respond soon!!!