How much time did it take for the bad side effects to go away? Baclofen has caused me to have extreme muscle weakness and some fatigue. I've been taking it for a year, so no getting used to Baclofen. The doctor had me gradually switch to Zanaflex.

Only taking half of each one, I have suffered from extreme fatigue and bad depression from the addition of the Zanaflex. I did suffer from less muscle weakness with the decrease in the Baclofen. Also some confusion with both. In the literature it mentions that some side effects may go away with time from the Zanaflex. But how much time did it take to get better? Or did your side effects never go away? Thanks for any information that anyone has.

By the way I've been taking these meds for severe mouth pain, like Trigeminal Neuralgia. It's like electric shocks in my mouth and also pain in my face.