Zanaflex - does anyone with a spinal cord injury take this for severe muscle spasms?

Marvell 8 Mar 2012

It's unfortunate that no one who has used Zanaflex has responded. The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/tizanidine/zanaflex.html

Tommy Kendall 15 Jun 2012

I tried this Med for 90 days and told doc I would no longer pay for a Med that didn't work. My doc switched me to my choice of SOMA or Valium. I chose Valium at 10mgsthe x 3 per day and made the biggest difference in pain since a very successful surgery.

popeteri 29 Jun 2013

Yes i have a severe cervical spinal cord injury startng at C3,4,5,& 6... it works WONDERS for me... i will take it until they approve stem cell research which is my ONLY hope of fixing my spinal cord. Once that is done I can have the titanium disc replacement in C 3 C 4 & c5. Personally this medication has worked well for me for the last 12 years since I was first diagnosed with an inoperable spinal cord injury. Hope that helps.