Can you take trazadone and ambien together, ocasionally?

Rajive Goel 3 May 2012

You could but please do seek medical advice before you do it, however there are moderate interactions between the 2 meds which you could read: https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2228-0,2333-1544

Take care, best wishes!

Anonymous 5 May 2012

Hello annie1011. I agree with Rajieve. The combination of the two It will certainly sedate and make you sleepy. And not safe. Depending on the dose of either drug, they combined could produce a potentally dangerous situation. Regards, pledge

briards 6 May 2012

i have been taking ambien cr and 75-150 trazodone together for years. three different doctors have prescribed it. at different times of course in my search for the perfect doctor for my depression and sleeping problems. doesn't mean those doctors are right and the drug interaction charts are wrong, just means that has been my experience.