Skip to Content

What can you take for a toothache infestion?

Responses (2)

DzooBaby 9 Apr 2013

Call your dentist. You could try an over the counter pain reliever but more than likely you will need help from your dentist.

happybrandee 9 Apr 2013

The best person to ask this question is your dentist!!! Only a dentist can give you the proper advice!
Hope you feel better. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions