Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

New here. My partner is withdrawing from Klonopin via Valium and Neurontin. The Neurontin is being?

... discontinued because of side-effects. I've had a difficult time dealing with the personality changes every day. Because my partner can see ...

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...

Neurontin - Effects of abruptly stopping neutontin?

I have gone from 600 mg 3x's a day to none in 2 weeks and am having weakness, sever hot and cold and excessive sleeping. Do I start again or how ...

Pregnancy - I'm looking for some answers on when you get a withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill?

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone could help! Me and fiancé have been together for 6 years and have now decided to start trying for a baby. ...