I had an old prescription of .5mg klonopin that I decided to use for intense flight anxiety. During my first flight I took two .5mg tablets. The next day, I again took two .5mg tablets. I know that physiological dependence can occur quickly with this medication. Do I need to taper down, or can I just cease taking them? Now that my flights are done, I do not intend to use the klonopin again. Thanks!
Do you need to taper off Klonopin if only taken a couple of times?
- 8 Jul 2017 by travelling1
- 9 July 2017
- klonopin, anxiety, benzodiazepine withdrawal, generalized anxiety disorder, prescription, taper, tablet, dependency
- Klonopin Information for Consumers
- Klonopin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Klonopin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
For the past two months I've taken klonopin at first a couple times a week, then for the last month?
Posted 24 Nov 2011 • 1 answer
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - I have been on klonopin for 32 years originally for generalized anxiety?
Posted 1 Jan 2015 • 5 answers
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - Looking for help getting off Klonopin permanently I need some advise on?
Posted 21 Nov 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 20 Oct 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 28 May 2018 • 0 answers