When you stop taking premarin does it cause your hair to come out every time you comb it?

808wahine96734 24 Mar 2012

hello dora ballard, i am on premarin 1.25 daily, i was told that one of the symptoms to taking premarin, is loss of hair, i havent noticed if ive had any loss of hair since ive been taking it which has been late september. is there a reason your no longer gonna do hormone replacement therapy? if you dont think it works, try adding this natural supplement estroven, i just added it daily to my dose an it has really helped with the mood stability. and for me it worked rite away. the hotflashes and anxiety/panic has reduced. i feel more energy and less fatigued. i did have a rough couple days this past week, but i think mine is more of enviromental , having to be around a moody inlaw and my husband can get very moody too. and when his uncle comes home which is very rare, hes moody too. hope this heled, but im sure if you punch in premarin it should show you pros and cons of starting and stopping, take care, 808wahine