Skip to Content

Hi how are you all I want to ask how I can reduce the colles fracture in adult male?

Responses (1)

kaismama 17 Dec 2012

I seriously doubt any of us are ortho surgeons. My daughter had one tho, and its reduced like any other fracture. With an adult male you may have strong muscles fighting you and need something like valium to enable the reduction. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions