Do you offer any discounts or coupons for meds...carbamazepinw 400mg ?

Rajive Goel 22 Mar 2012

This is not an online sale site, please do get in touch with a local pharmacy.

Anonymous 22 Mar 2012

Carbamazepine is made by various pharmaceutical companies, among them is Teva Pharmaceuticals, you might want to give them a call to see if they can help you.

Teva Assistance Program
1-877-254-1039

All the best,

maso.-

caringsonbj 22 Mar 2012

Maso its always good to see you posting I hope things are well with you and I hope you have a great day! Best wishes, Billy

caringsonbj 22 Mar 2012

I agree with Maso this site does not provide any form of discounts on medications but most if not all of the drug companies provide a patient assistance program in which if you are unable to pay for your medications or need help they are willing to give you the information in order to help you! Please be safe and well and I hope that you get the help that you need Caringsonbj (Billy)

Anonymous 22 Mar 2012

Great to see you too my friend, you also have a great day, thank you Billy.-

All the best,

maso.-

lisakis95 23 Mar 2012

Thank you!

Anonymous 27 Mar 2012

You also might want to google the medication and see if there is a coupon program. I do that with every med that I take, and generally you can print out a coupon if they have one and take it to the pharmacy. Otherwise, you have to call and ask for drug assistance like Maso said.