Can you take Naproxen with Harvoni?

kaismama 12 Mar 2015

I'm not coming up with any interactons between them, but you might want to check with your pharmacist

loukazoo 12 Mar 2015

If you need something stronger than over the counter med for pain, what should it be while on Harvoni ?

learjet2112 17 Mar 2015

Its in ibuprofin family,so not good for virus. Damaged liver. Not all all. ChecALL meds with your dr

Pab000 22 Mar 2015

I have read a couple posts about what OTC pain meds are ok. I know it sounds wrong, but I'm told Tylenol in 500 mg ok, but not more than 3000 per day. That seems high to me. Gilead has drugs to avoid list and this website also has the list. The aleve, naproxen, aspirin, buprofin are all NOT okay -- at least how I understand it. I guess I'm very fortunate to have the pharmacy that filled the prescription and the pharmacy at university hospitals both walking thru my meds and supplements and giving advice.

loukazoo 22 Mar 2015

What does somebody take for the Headaches, I've been taking Bayer Aspirin 1 or 2x a day ?