I am on the Birth Control Pill Microgestin 1.5/30 and have been since April 2014. I am just curious if you miss pills and by chance you ovulate would that occur immediately after the pills are missed or a few days later, or would it be at the regular time that you would ovulate each month had you not been on BC pills?

I am a Sunday starter on my pills. I forgot to take my first pill in the pill pack on Sunday so I woke up the next morning and took it when I remembered. I also forgot to take the 4th pill and the 13th pill in my pack and again I took them immediately when I woke up on those days. The 13th pill was the last pill I missed in that pill pack. I AM NOT HAVEING SEX DURING THIS TIME. I continued taking the rest of the 8 pills left in my pack accurately and on time (with the exception that I took the 19th pill only 4 hours late). I am on a 21 day pack with no placebo pills. Instead of having my pill free week I went straight into another pack of active pills on sunday due to an upcoming trip. So at that point I had been taking 12 active pills with out error. I had sex on the trip and we for the most part used the pull out method along with my birth control pills as our protection. Although we did have sex back to back on some occasions, and I am aware that some sperm can stay in the urethra after a previous ejaculation. Only once did he ejaculate inside me, and I freaked out about that and took Plan B even though I didn't need it at that point. The day after that I fell asleep and missed my pill, I woke up took my pill and got Plan B again.

Is there any possible way that I could have ovulated on my trip due to the pills I missed in the last pack? or would that be impossible due to the fact that I had been taking 12 active pills correctly? Why I am concerned is that on the 13th day of taking active pills correctly (5th pill in the new pill pack, & first day on the trip) a few hours after sex I started experiencing minor cramps and breast tenderness. This continued through out the rest of the trip, but went away after the trip was over. A week after the trip I started experiencing some extreme pain in my mid to upper abdominal area and stabbing pain in my chest. I had previous problem with stomach ulcers/acid reflux, but heartburn is also a pregnancy symptom. I also started experiencing some diarrhea and it has worsened since being on my medication for Ulcers. Around that time I also noticed some raised little bumps on my areola. Now 2 weeks since the trip has ending I am experiencing some slight vaginal bleeding(brown). You can only slightly see it when I wipe after using the restroom.

So again, if you miss pills and by chance you ovulate would that occur immediately after the pills are missed or a few days later, or would it be at the regular time that you would ovulate each month had you not been on BC pills? Was it possible for me to have ovulated during my trip and get pregnant even though I had taken 12 active pills correctly?
Help would be greatly appreciated!