Why do you have to take a loan out to buy Latuda!?

kaismama 11 Feb 2014

Good way to put it. I've bought cars for less, lol... There is help from the manufacturer. Go to latuda.com and you will find it. Its pretty new.

Shars 11 Feb 2014

I Feel the same way, cash price n WV is$702.00 for 1 month supply, I have been on for 6 weeks and I can tell this Latuda is miracle for me. I so far I get samples but my clinic can get from drug company for $6 for 3 month supply downside it takes four to six weeks to get it. I ran out for 4 days n I felt myself getting n a dark n angry place. Just google it and Im calling Nick J Rahall WV congressman who has all the commercial about mental health awareness and suicdide prevention and 2 senators who live here locally. It's sad when u feel can't beg for help. Good luck don't give up!!!

kaismama 11 Feb 2014

go to latuda.com and apply for assistance.

kaismama 11 Feb 2014

Here's another thing we need to do about the skyrocketing costs of medication. Go to whitehouse.gov and email them, ask them what happened to the affordable part of the care act, because all the prices have gone way up. Tell them your plight.