Or could it be 175 calories for full effect. Also would this be less impact on the D2 receptor (restless movements)Thank you for your help.
When you take Latuda is it necessary to have a 350 calorie meal or could I have less?
- 30 Apr 2012 by Sideffects2
- 30 Apr 2012
- bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, schizoaffective disorder, latuda
Added 18 Jun 2012:
whoops; what I meant to say is has anyone had any luck with cutting the 40 mg Latuda pill or taking 2 20 mg pils two times a day instead of once a day?
(to possible eliminate the restless involuntary movements caused by the drug) Thanks.
- Latuda Information for Consumers
- Latuda Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Latuda (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 18 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Mar 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Jul 2012 • 14 answers
Posted 26 Jul 2012 • 3 answers
Posted 7 Aug 2015 • 1 answer