If you have a really high tolerance will Antabuse burn out quicker like all other meds in my system?

Stephen Treloar 18 Sep 2016

Unlikely, as one thing it is designed to do is be hard to metabolise so as to maintain therapeutic blood plasma levels. People whose systems break down certain things extra fast are usually people with an 'induced' Liver; rapid metabolism that affects a particular metabolic pathway/s.

chuck1957 20 Sep 2016

STLB; also going off of what Stephan has already said you may think you have a tolerance to Antabuse but if the liver function is messed up all of a sudden you could end up with a life threating reaction if the Antabuse out of the blue kicks in which I have known people that this has happened so I would be very careful about pushing your luck. You may need some blood test to see just what is going on.sooner or later your going to get yourself in big trouble. Chuck1957