Can you gain weight taking prenatal plus tab for long period of time even if your not pregnant?

kaismama 13 Jun 2012

They are just vitamins and minerals, however some vitamins have a property that stimulate appetite. Some people gain weight just taking a multi vit.

balbanese 13 Jun 2012

It's possible, some supplements cause you to eat more, drink more etc. Hope this helps.

Patiently Waiting 13 Jun 2012

It has always been rumored as YES you will gain a little weight from prenatal & a regular multi. If you are not pregnant your body will release all the excess vitamins but some of the vitamins could be or put you over your limit for certain ones.. that's what I was told by my doctor. I thought if I took it considering how run down my body is maybe I would feel better and get all the vitamins I needed.. its not the case, its a supplement boost and doesn't include some of the daily intake of certain ones contained in a regular (not prenatal) vitamin.

Anonymous 13 Jun 2012

Hello sar123rod. I agree with the previous posters. And I hope this helps!! pledge