Is there any way you can get help getting the exalgo for a lower cost?

Anonymous 8 Mar 2013

Dear VJOYK, Hello. Did you get a prescription from yor pain Dr.? I ask, because one time, my Pain Dr. wrote it for me, and gave me a discount card. When I went to get it filled my insurance wouldn't cover the medicine, which was a huge pain in the neck, let me tell you. But if you haven't asked for one..Do. Depending on your financial situation, you can also try and get some kind of help from the Patient Assistance Program. Good luck. Hope everything turns out for you. Ruthie

pamee 8 Mar 2013

Hello Ruthie dear, how's life treating you... send me an email when u get a chance? ... beautiful day to you!

Your friend,
pamee

pamee 8 Mar 2013

Hello VJOYK,
Yes you can get assistance just as Ruthie mentioned. You can find out if you are eligible for assistance by calling Exaglo patient assistance program at..
1-800- 259-17765.

Best of luck ... pamee