Where do you buy Hemorid?

kaismama 9 Sep 2012

I never heard of it and I don't come up with anything when I google it.

Anonymous 10 Sep 2012

Googled it, and it did send me back to this site. It is something to help with Hemmroid symptoms, containing the stuff they replaced the pseudophed with in OTC meds.phenylephedrine. Not sure where to purchase it, but if this poster will go to the pharmacy, and look at the Hemmroid remedies, and look for one with the phenylephedrine, it is probably a comparable product. If all else fail, ask pharmacist if it is n rx med only, it didn't appear to be tho. Patti. Ps poster, please try looking it up thru the drugs a to z click tab. See if it list other names, I saw several, but they were all lumped together in the anti Hemmroid section. Patti

Anonymous 10 Sep 2012

I am not in the US, but I guess you can get them at your local pharmacy (CVS, etc.), if not ask your Dr.

Generic name: phenylephrine (rectal).

Brand Names: Anu-Med, Formulation R, Hemorid, Hemorrhoidal, Hemorrhoidal Cooling Gel, Hemorrhoidal Ointment, Medicone Hemorrhoidal, Prep-Hem, Preparation H, Preparation H Cooling Gel, Preparation H Suppositories.

I would not buy anything online though, but that´s me.

Take care,

maso.-
.