When do you take buspar?

masso 30 Jan 2015

BuSpar is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; anxiety; panic disorder and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.

https://www.drugs.com/buspar.html

kaismama 31 Jan 2015

It depends how often you're supposed to take it every day. Once a day we gave in the morning. Twice a day it would be morning and evening.

tanjajean6 31 Jan 2015

I take 10 mg 3 times a day.

mandymae22 8 Feb 2015

Buspar should be taken twice a day, once in the morning and once at night (typically half of the scored pill in the morning and half at night). My doctor recommended taking only 1 dose (half of a pill) at night for a few days to avoid the drowziness sideaffect that is experienced when you first start taking it and then as your body adjusts begin taking it in the morning too. I did it in the evenings for a few more days to get used to the dizziness and minor headaches.. eventually I was able to take my recommended dose twice daily.